Building upon the initial debut of the JJ IV Training Shoe that debuted earlier this fall, Reebok and Watt are teaming up again to release the “His & Her” JJ IV training shoe collection that includes the franchise’s first ever woman’s specific offering.
“Thanks to the outpouring of support and incredible demand for a woman’s-specific shoe, I am truly excited to announce the JJ IV His & Her colorways. Designed in tandem with my incredible wife, these colorways are fit for kings and queens alike,”shared Watt
Speaking further to the inspiration behind the collection, he elaborated,
“For my first ever woman’s shoe, I wanted to make sure that it was something truly special and properly representative of not only the incredible women in my life, but women all over the world. Which is why gold was the only choice. To round out the collection, I chose navy for the unisex style with my own wedding that had a color scheme of navy blue, gold and marble, serving as the inspiration.”Watt
The Reebok JJ IV “His & Her” collection features a unisex style in a chalk / vector navy colorway and an all-new woman’s specific silhouette in a chalk / white / champaign combination. Performance-wise, the latest JJ IV training shoes continue to deliver against the demands of elite athletes, supporting them to train at their best. Key details include:
- Reinforced Durability – strategically placed asymmetrical welded toe is built to endure rough elements while adding versatility
- Multi-Directional Traction – 360-degree traction has you covered on any surface
- Vailing Webbing Straps – Forefoot and mid-foot webbing loops surround the foot and extend down the Strobel board.
- Superior Comfort – Flexweave® woven textile upper provides resilient stretch and targeted support at key performance areas
- Heritage Driven Design – toe cap design pays tribute to one of the most notorious shoes in Reebok’s archives the AI “Question” paired with JJ inspired detailing including his, “Dream Big. Work Hard,” mantra featured on laces and sockliner