Reebok Introduces the Nano X1 Adventure: The Ultimate Training Shoe Designed for Outdoor Fitness
This summer, Reebok’s Official Shoe of Fitness, the Nano X1, gets an outdoor upgrade. Designed with extreme durability and versatility in mind, the all-new Reebok Nano X1 Adventure was created to encourage consumers to take their workouts outside the confines of the gym or the box and enjoy the great outdoors.
Whether it’s rooftop bootcamp classes, outdoor workouts or a weekend adventure, the Reebok Nano X1 Adventure is ready to take on any terrain or obstacle thrown its way.
Building off the design of the Nano X1 training shoe that debuted earlier this year, the Nano X1 Adventure includes design updates specifically intended to support outdoor fitness and exploration. Key updates and attributes include:
- Updated Rubber Lug Outsole – Helps provide maximum traction against outdoor environments
- Stretch Ripstop Upper – Offers added protection against the elements and enhanced breathability
- Anti-Microbial Lining – Adds a durable defense barrier against bacteria and odors
- Lace Lock Harness – Allows for a snug and consistent fit
- Bungee-like Laces – provides an outdoor look, made of 100% recycled material
- Speed Chasis – Gives wearers increased heel stability
- Floatride Energy Drop-in – Similar to Nano X1 models, provides additional responsiveness in forefoot for superior runnability
“More than ever, we’re seeing a huge surge in outdoor fitness and exploration from consumers of all ages and fitness levels,” . “With this insight, we set out to create a product that took all the fan-favorite performance benefits of our Nano and combined them with tech and design updates geared specifically for the outdoors. Whether you’re working out in the driveaway, partaking in a workout in the park or enjoying a light hike, the Nano X1 Adventure was designed as your go-to shoe for outdoor fitness.”said Tal Short, Senior Product Manager, Reebok
Featured throughout the Nano X1 Adventure campaign are Reebok athletes Christian Harris and Amanda Barnhart, partaking in an outdoor workout around Reebok’s Global HQ in Boston, Massachusetts. Paired with their Nano X1 Adventure footwear, both athletes are wearing Reebok’s latest United by Fitness (UBF) apparel collection – a premium collection designed for athletes across all disciplines, united by their commitment to fitness.
The Reebok Nano X1 Adventure will be available in four launch colorways in men’s and women’s sizes starting July 8, 2021 at Reebok.com and select retailers worldwide. Reebok UNLOCKED members will be granted early access starting July 1st in select markets. For more information, visit reebok.com/nano_x1.