KYLIE JENNER BIO
Kylie Jenner is one of the world’s most-followed people on social media with a combined following of over 180 million users and counting. Featured in Fast Company’s “The 100 Most Creative People In Business 2017” and Forbes “The 2017 Celebrity 100 List”, Kylie is a successful entrepreneur, beauty mogul, fashion designer, author, TV personality and style icon.
In November 2015, Kylie launched her cosmetics brand, Kylie Cosmetics, inspired by her love for makeup and passion for business. The debut product, the Kylie Lip Kit, was a sell-out success and her eCommerce site KylieCosmetics.com is one of the most successful online stores in the world today. Kylie has expanded the collection beyond lip products to include offerings like eyeliners, eyeshadows, blushes, highlighters, concealers, brushes, and makeup bags as well as creating limited edition sets launched throughout the year. Along with her sister Kendall, Kyliehas launched her clothing line, the Kendall +Kylie Collection, and a mobile game called Kendall & Kylie.
Kylie continues to create new and innovative content for her app, The Kylie Jenner Official App, and website KylieJenner.com, which debuted at #1 in the app store in September 2015. Kylie’s charitable endeavors include major contributions to Smile Train and Teen Cancer America.
- The Falcon campaign is a nod to the 90’s. Is there anything from the 90’s that you have discovered recently or have grown to love?
I love 90s style, and it’s really inspired many of the color choices in my collections. From my dark matte lip kits to the bold eye shadow palettes, these looks are definitely a throwback to that time.
- This was your first adidas Originals campaign, what is it like getting to work with adidas?
So fun! I’ve always loved adidas and it’s been really exciting now being part of the Originals family, especially for the launch of Falcon.
- How do you style your Falcons?
Definitely with some adidas track pants and a crop top or a tight casual dress. They can be dressed up or down – love the black and pink colorway!
- What’s your earliest adidas memory?
There’s a picture of Kendall and I in full tracksuit looks!
- What does being bold/unapologetic mean to you?
Being confident enough to be who you are and take risks!
- adidas has always impacted culture. Nowadays, culture seems to be more impacted by things like our digital lives. How do you think social media has affected culture?
Social media has given people the platform to share their creativity and be part of something bigger – it’s a new way of connecting and expressing yourself.
- Not many people have achieved the level of success you have by such a young age. To what do you attribute that rise? Have you always been this driven, from a young age?
Being surrounded by successful, confident, smart women has given me a sense of wanting to leave my mark and I’m doing it through something I’m passionate about: beauty. And of course, I owe so much to my family who are my biggest source of support and inspiration.
- You’ve inspired so many young girls, are there any women who you look up to or have inspired you?
Definitely the women in my family, including my mom. She’s set a great example for us and is always there if we need anything! My family is so supportive of everything that I do and continues to inspire me to do what I love.