Hello everybody just waking up from partying too hard last night.
The sun may have already risen, but that doesn’t mean you have too. It’s Monday, you don’t have school and you don’t have work (for those of you who do have school or work, we acknowledge your sacrifice). Start your day off the right way, by rolling up some of that loud, pouring yourself a mug of coffee or orange juice, and putting on our Mixtape Monday.
In an effort to keep your earbuds satisfied and keep up with the non-stop pace of the internetz, we give you Mixtape Monday’s and we’re sharing it with you every Monday, to help accommodate your week plans. This is the place on the songs you might have missed, and more importantly, the songs you really need in your life this week.
You opinion always matters, drop us a comment if anything here pleases your ears. Don’t forget to click the music icon above to listen to the mix or press play on the side.
Mixtape Mondays: Mjayfosho Mix Vol. 2 Track lists:
- Saib – Spike Spiegel
- Potatohead People Feat Illa J & Moka Only – Explosives
- Toco – Bom Motivo
- Brent Faiyaz – First World Problemz / Nobody Carez (Explicit)
- Buttering Trio – I Cried For You
- IAMDDB – More
- Childish Gambino – Terrified (Zikomo Remix)
- Lou Phelps – Come Inside
- Banks – Warm Water (Snakehips Remix)
- Mos Def – Ms. Fat Booty (Louis Futon Remix)
- Beyonce – Xo (Full Crate Remix)
- Diamond White – Cleopatron (Drunk On Me)
- Arturo Gioia – Wonderful (Original Mix)
- Janet Jackson – I Get Lonely (Remake)
- ESTA – Ble$$ed
- Rak – Su – Crush on You
- Leven Kali & Syd – Do U Wrong
- Lolo Zouai – High Highs to Low Lows
- N.E.R.D – Deep Down Body Thurst
- Snakehips – On & On
- Jay – Z – Who You With
- Queen Latifah – Just Another Day
- Mase Feat. Total – What You Want
- Mark Morrison – Return of the Mack (C&J Radio Edit)